Last week was super busy with school that I didn’t end up posting very much. But strangely enough I was nominated for three awards plus a Fun Facts Tag. Thank you to everyone! I’m so grateful for the nominations. Lets start with the lovely sisters at Faraday’s Candle who nominated me today for the Liebster Award. These girls run a science blog with all sorts of interesting information. Check it out! I was also nominated for this award by The Healthy Secret Identity. Her blog is about her daily health journey including healthy meals and yoga. It’s a great blog for when you need some inspiration to lead a healthier lifestyle.
According to Faraday’s Candle, Liebster is a German word that is a term of endearment such as sweetheart or darling. What a beautiful name for an award! The Liebster Award is meant for new bloggers, encouraging them to continue their journey and connect with other new bloggers.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via blog/social media.
Here are my answers to Faraday’s Candle:
- Do you like wearing fuzzy slippers? Of course! I have a collection of fuzzy slipper boots.
- Favourite Ice Cream Flavour. Chocolate Fudge Brownie by Ben & Jerry’s
- What is the funniest thing that happened to you as a kid? My sister, my best friend Cayley and I all arrived at the water park wearing the same bathing suit, water shoes and had the exact same blond bob haircut. We were also about the same height so we looked like triplets!
- What is the funniest thing that happened to you while blogging? I was following a fellow blogger for a week before realising that we were in the same profession!
- Favourite Singer: I have a few favourites! Linda Eder, Reba McEntire and Taylor Swift
- Favourite Song: At the moment it’s Shake it Off by Taylor Swift, but an all time favourite of mine is Vienna by Linda Eder.
- Favourite Pixar Character: Dory from Finding Nemo.
- Favourite Disney character: Mary Poppins
- Favourite Disney movie: You guessed it, Mary Poppins! But I love so many Disney movies including Princess Diaries, Tangled, Frozen… the list goes on!
- Did you ever get a brain freeze? Once or twice drinking Slurpees as a kid!
Answers to The Healthy Secret Identity:
- Coffee or Tea? I love both and drink them both every day!
- Cat or Dog? Dog
- What is your favourite quote? There are many that I enjoy, but here is one I recently came across: “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach”.
- What is your go-to comfort food? Hot chocolate and popcorn
- What did you have for breakfast today? Starbucks Pike Blend Coffee, Eggs, Toast and Fruit.
- What book are you currently reading? Stephen Sondheim: A Life (by: Meryle Secrest)
- Do you take your car to go to work or use public transport? I am currently in school living close by so I walk! But when I’m working in the summer I use my mom’s car.
- What was the last blog you followed? BrokeGirlRich
- What is your favourite flower? Rose
- What is your favourite season? Autumn
- When is your Birthday? I’m a June baby!
Thank you both again for the nomination!
I nominate Polished By Amy! I’ll send your questions via email if you’d like to participate!