Thank you to Kathy Wong, the writer of A Canadian in Shanghai, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am very new to blogging, so this is very kind! I’m not too sure what this award is all about as I’ve never seen anything like it. I do know that it’s a great way for readers to see what other blogs are out there.
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- I have a major Downton Abbey obsession.
- Ben & Jerry’s is a staple in my kitchen.
- Sometimes I am an artist.
- I can’t cook, but I sure can eat.
- I have a twin!
- My favourite movie of all time is The Sound of Music.
- If you haven’t guessed, my favourite actress is Julie Andrews
And the Nominees are:
- Ramblin Randol
- Thoughts With Carly
- Feathers and Dimes
- The Heuristic Trek
- Girl, Independent
- Warm Lighting
- In Love English
- Aotea Media
- K.L. Register
- Clause 7
- The 13th of May
- Renee Ann Pierce
Phew! They really make you work for this award!